- The Ghost ArmyDec 15, 2020, 10:00 AM – Apr 25, 2021, 4:30 PMAirborne & Special Operations Museum Fou, 100 Bragg Blvd, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USAThe Ghost Army exhibit, brought to life by the U.S. Army Airborne and Special Operations Museum, tells the the unique story of the 23rd through multiple elements including historical narrative text panels detailing unit operations, profiles of unit officers, archival photography, and more.
- Ellington-White at The Arts Council Fayetteville Cumberland County: ROOTS OF CHANGEJan 18, 7:00 PM – Mar 13, 11:00 PMArts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland , 301 Hay St, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USAReaching Back / Moving Forward Art and Artists from Historically Black Colleges and Universities a national juried exhibition.
- Rope by Patrick HamiltonJan 29, 7:00 PM – Feb 14, 11:00 PMGilbert Theater, 116 Green St, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USATwo young men, thrill-killers, decide to murder a man just to see if they can get away with it. Soon, they are undone by guilt, hubris, and a professor from their past. Used as the basis for the Alfred Hitchcock classic starring Jimmy Stewart, "Rope" promises to be a thriller you'll want to see!
- Gilbert Adult Theater Education: Reading and Playing Shakespeare Part 1Feb 12, 7:00 PMGilbert Theater, 116 Green St, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USAJoin Instructor Saki Marie Harp for a look into the theory behind Shakespeare's sonnets and scenes to explore language and performance. Tuition: $25 per GATE Class
- March 26 - April 11th: Oedipus RexMar 26, 7:00 PM – Apr 11, 11:00 PMGilbert Theater, 116 Green St, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USAOftentimes, we meet our fate on the very road we take to avoid it. This classic Greek Tragedy serves as the prequel to 'Antigone,' which was produced on the Gilbert stage three seasons ago. Oedipus Rex is adapted and directed by Montgomery Sutton.
- Improv with Gage Part 1: Improve Your ImprovJan 16, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMGilbert Theater, 116 Green St, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USAThe Gilbert Theater is excited to offer a whole new round of GATE (Gilbert Adult Theater Education) classes Instructor: Lawrence Carlisle III An exploration of choosing a production, overall vision for the production, casting, design elements, and a view of the administrative and technology.