- Dec 15, 2020, 10:00 AM – Apr 25, 2021, 4:30 PMAirborne & Special Operations Museum Fou, 100 Bragg Blvd, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USAThe Ghost Army exhibit, brought to life by the U.S. Army Airborne and Special Operations Museum, tells the the unique story of the 23rd through multiple elements including historical narrative text panels detailing unit operations, profiles of unit officers, archival photography, and more.
- Apr 17, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PMFayetteville, 116 Green St, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USACalling all tweens and teens (Ages 12-17) for Youth Karaoke on Saturday, April 17th 1:30p-3:30p. Come to sing, come to cheer, and come to have fun. Bring a friend with you! A snack and drink will be provided in the $15.
- Apr 16, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PMFayetteville, 1707 Owen Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304, USACOME CELEBRATE AND PARTY WITH US!!!! APRIL 16TH FROM 7-11PM. IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT WHERE ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE AND SAFETY RULES OF THE N.C. CDC GUILDLINES WILL BE FOLLOWED, TEMPATURES WILL BE CHECKED UPON ENTRY. DUE TO COVID-19 THERE ARE LIMITED TICKETS AVAILIBLE.
- Apr 01, 7:00 PM – Apr 09, 11:00 PMFayetteville, 148 Maxwell St, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USACape Fear Studios welcomes you to stop by the gallery to vote for your favorite three pieces of art. You may also vote via Facebook We will be awarding 3 people's choice awards and the winners will be announced on Saturday, April 10th at 3 pm.
- Mar 26, 7:00 PM – Apr 11, 11:00 PMGilbert Theater, 116 Green St, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USAOftentimes, we meet our fate on the very road we take to avoid it. This classic Greek Tragedy serves as the prequel to 'Antigone,' which was produced on the Gilbert stage three seasons ago. Oedipus Rex is adapted and directed by Montgomery Sutton.